Wednesday, June 4, 2008

What we are looking forward to in the new house

So the other day I wrote about the things we are going to miss when we leave here. So, I thought I should write about some of the things we are looking forward to in the new house!

- Bigger bedrooms, especially for Jenna who has always been stuck with the "tiny room"

- Walk in closets to maximize our clothing storage. There will be one on the main floor and one in our room

-Needless to say, the POOL! We will hardly be inside this summer if the kids and I have our way!

-The new shopping complex opening soon near our house (well, Shawn might not appreciate what happens to the visa card there!)

-Having a garage, oh how sweet that will be!

-The new school and how it will help Ethan to be successful.

-The opportunity to finally have carte blanche to do what I want to my own home. I can decorate exactly how I see fit.

-And of course, finally realizing the long held dream of home ownership! It's been a long, hard road to get here and we have finally made it. Thank goodness it's finally here!

And it goes without saying that we are also looking forward to seeing you all at our new home. Our family and friends have been such a support to us and we couldn't have made it this far without you. Thank you all so much.

1 comment:

Summer said...

That picture of the "sold" sign will be a good reminder of the insane snow that we got this last winter...and spring.