Sunday, June 29, 2008

We're In!!!!

OK so after a couple of grueling days of moving we are finally in our new home. Things are going fairly well with the exception of a couple of snafu's. We have to get rid of our old couch because it won't go down the stairs...and I need to fix one of my kitchen cupboards. I think once we get painted and unpacked and carpets cleaned this will be one heck of a great house though. To all my friends who have attempted to call me since Friday morning, there have been issues with both phone lines (old and new) so if I haven't returned your call it isn't because I am ignoring you. HONEST!! Hopefully we will have a fully functioning phone soon so we can call you. In the meantime I really need to thank the people who have helped up so much with this move. First, Frank our agent for finding us this place, second, Marni and Mom L for helping me pack up, Third Dad L for helping me pack and get the old house ready to leave. Then there are my movers; again Mom and Dad L., Dad C, Marni and Dave, Rob, Jim, Jess, Sarah and Becca. Could not have done this without you people and there is no thanks I could give you that would be enough. You are the best family and friends anyone could ask for and we are eternally grateful. So back to the house I go. Hopefully I will find time to update you over the week. Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

Summer said...

So now that you are "settled", how does it feel to have your very own house?

Just remember--if there are boxes that you never unpack, you don't need what's in them!

I am still trying to find places for things!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fun and rewarding experience after all the stress! :)