Friday, June 20, 2008

All About Us!

OK so I saw this on someone else's blog and thought I would give it a go!


Shawn-- 10 years ago:
1. Working at BBDO
2. Just joined the Church
3. Waiting to become a new daddy
Rachel-- 10 Years Ago:
1. Working at Canadian Facts
2. Was incredibly pregnant with Ethan
3. Lived in Toronto

Shawn-- 5 things on my to-do list today:
1. Make it through day without falling asleep
2. Repeat number 1
3. BEO meeting
4. Love up the wife
5. Repeat #4 (maybe I should have a nap)
Rachel-- 5 things on my to-do list today:
1. Get boxes for house
2. Babysit Marie
3. Update blog
4. Clean
5. Laundry

Shawn-- 5 Snacks I enjoy:
1. Nibs
2. Peanuts
3. Pringles
4. Licorice
5. Ice cream with brownies
Rachel-- 5 Snacks I enjoy:
1. Ice cream with brownies
2. Ruffles
3. Dairy Queen ice cream cake
4. Guacamole
5. Reese's Peanut Butter cups

Shawn-- What I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire:
I would help out as many of our family and friends as possible, and travel a lot, see the world
Rachel-- What I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire:
I would help my family and friends, build a completely green house and be self sufficient. Travel the world and help people in need. And maybe in there would be one heck of a shopping spree!

Shawn-- 5 places I have lived:
1. Innerkip, ON
2. Hamilton, ON
3. Toronto,ON
4. Hamilton again
5. Stoney Creek, ON (as of the end of the month)
Rachel-- 5 places I have lived:
1. Innerkip, ON
2. Woodstock, ON
3. Brantford, ON
4. Hamilton, ON (Stoney Creek soon!)
5. Toronto, ON

Shawn-- 5 jobs that I have had:
1. Newspaper ad sales
2. Media buyer/planner
3. Paper boy
4. Pizza Hut
5. caterer
Rachel-- 5 jobs that I have had:
1. Try hugs not drugs ambassador (yes it was brutal)
2. Photographer
3. Field Control assistant (market research)
4. Barrista
5. Scrapbook instructor

Shawn-- 3 of my favorite books:
1. any Sherlock Holmes
2. any John Grisham
3. 5 People You Meet in Heaven
Rachel-- 3 of my favorite books:
1. Harry Potter series
2. Da Vinci code
3. Little Women

5 comments:

robinm said...

you lived in Brantford at some point??

Rachel said...

yeah briefly when i was in college...at my dads. didn't last long. you would have been a lot younger and Dan was just back from his mission.

terahreu said...

I didn't know you had a blog! This is great! I added you to my 'list'.

This was a cute idea. When did you live in Brantford?

Rachel said...

i mentioned to Robin up above, just for a little while when i was in college. i lived at my dads. yeah i had a blog for quite a while on a different site but i almost never wrote on it...changed to blogger last month. liking it thus far!

Anonymous said...

I love your answers to what you would do as a billionaire. Sounds very similar to me! By the way... you two are offically one of my favorite couples ever! Get any cuter and I'll have to do something drastic though! :P Like crash on your couch.. ever seen You, Me and Dupree?.... Oh ya baby!
<3
I too have a blog Rachel, but its a little racy at times, so if your feeling up to it,check it out (click my name if you want to see it), just know... I warned ya :P