Sunday, June 1, 2008

Last month in this house

So as of today we are into the very last month that we are in this house. As happy as we are to finally have our own home I will miss some aspects of living here. Here's what I will miss:

-the lack of stairs a back split has (although I might lose a few pounds climbing down full flights of stairs again!)
-the kids school and the amazing teachers (especially Mrs.DeRoo)
-my daily chat with Shari and how we always managed to linger long past once the kids went inside the school
-the memories we made here. this was the closest thing we had to a "real home" as of yet.
-the neighbourhood park
-living so close to great shopping! (although great shopping is on its way to my new home)

There are more things I know we'll miss but I know how much we are all looking forward to our new home. This is something we waited years for and I know we will make wonderful memories there. Hope that we will have you all in our new home to help make those memories happen!

No comments: