So we've reached a point where we need to delve into that next level of packing. Where you start packing the things you use on a fairly regular basis. So yesterday I started to tackle the playroom. For those who have seen our playroom you know that is a scary venture! My baby sister was kind enough to come and help which was great. It ended up being a night of negotiations and quickly hiding things behind the kids backs. "Yes Ethan you can keep 3 chapter books but the rest need to get packed for now" Yes Jenna I will keep out the lego but the barbies are going away for now. It made for an interesting night. We broke it up with a nice trip to Hutches for some fries though which made the evening not quite so blah.
So we are back to it today. Shawn was nice enough to hit the local food basics and found some great boxes for me so I forsee some significant process today. Hopefully I can get a lot of it done so that come moving day I will be a lot less stressed out. Wishful thinking? Probably? Eh I digress, yes I am not the nicest person to be around come moving day.....but my cheery disposition always returns! (eventually)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment