Wednesday, June 25, 2008

SOOOOO sick! Oh no!

Ok so like moving week isn't one of the most stressful weeks in a persons life to begin with; it just gets that much more fun when you throw a monkey wrench into like say.....getting sick. Well that folks is me today. Welcome to my pity post.

It started last night with a sore throat. Was a little concerned but thought maybe it was just from the AC or something. This morning...throat still sore and I have some lovely swollen glands to boot. By afternoon I had some wicked body aches and chills. I actually went to bed mid day.....I have to really be sick for that to happen.

So now I am freaking out a little. I have to move on Friday and Saturday. Then in the next week I need to start unpacking, and painting, rip out carpet, have the new one installed, have the electrician come to change our fuse panel to breakers and keep my kids occupied. Not exactly a good time to get sick right?

Shawn is going to give me a blessing tonight, and I soaked in the tub for a while. I hope this isn't strep or something like that because I just cannot be out of commission like that this week. Maybe in a week and a half I can be a little bit sick...but not now...

So other than that I think I am actually faring well in the packing dept. Nearly everything is packed and ready to go. Got a few little things to pack and some laundry to put away tomorrow. The kids go to Nana's tomorrow night and will be there until Sat. night. I am sure they will love it. I can't wait for them to get into their new home and once the painting is done and the carpets are laid they will have awesome new rooms. It will be great.

Anyway, this will probably be may last post for a few days at least. Thank you faithful readers! We're having a lot of fun doing this and look forward to telling you of our adventures in the new house! See you again soon!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck on the move guys! I hope your illness flies over soon, I know how much more difficult it can make things, but being a Mom, I know that you will handle it well anyway!

Can't wait to come see your new home :D