Alright so now I have added what I feel are the pertinent posts from the old blog and we are all caught up to today.
So recently I have begun packing. It has been a wonderful thing but in so many ways it has been more a pain in the butt than anything. It's getting hard to walk around our house because everywhere you turn there are boxes piled like crazy! It's hard to clean because you are stuck trying to get around stuff and then inevitably you will need something you have already packed and now you must attempt to figure out which box it lies in. Now I label my boxes well, but when you need that one plastic bowl and 3 boxes say "tupperware" on them....it isn't always easily found!
I am also in the process of giving our service providers etc our new mailing address. Oh joy oh bliss...... I hate being stuck on the phone waiting for the "next available agent". If I can do it online I have been. Thank goodness for the internet folks!
Ethan and Jenna have been well. I enrolled Ethan in a social skills club. He took to it rather well and graduated from it yesterday. He also won the mustang award at his school for showing personal growth and maturity in the third term. I am very proud of my little man! Jenna has been great. She told me all about how things are going to go when she is older. She is getting married when she is 30. Her husband will have blonde hair and blue eyes. He will also be "a little bit rich" (that's my girl!!!). He will take her swimming on dates because that is "relaxing". When he proposes he's better have flowers with that ring and there will be no kissing while they are dating cause that is just gross! They will have a boy and a girl named Kimmy and Johnny and one will be blonde and one will have brown hair (both with blue eyes). And to top it off, her future career aspirations? She is going to work at the "coolest place ever", McDonalds! Can you imagine a better life than that?
Shawn has been with the Hamilton Spectator all week in seminars on webbing and what not. The first day apparently was mind numbingly boring but yesterday he finally felt he was getting something from it. Hope today isn't that bad either. But in the meantime he goes to work once he's done at 4 which means I have hardly seen him so far this week. Glad it's only for one week! I want my hubby back!
Well I hope you will enjoy this new blog and I hope I actually write in it more. Hope this finds you all in good health and happiness. Cheers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment