Monday, August 29, 2011

It's deja vu all over again!

Well it's been nearly 2 years since my last blog entry and i assume you have all left me far behind. Not a problem...I really wrote for myself in the first place. But a friend of mine asked me if I had an interest in blogging and I figured doing a post on here would be a good start to seeing how it goes.

So onto the deja vu thing.....big things are happening in the LaFrance household and to one particular member of said household. That would be me! I am going back to college this fall. I am attending full time taking the medical office administration course. I think I am going to rock it but going back there brings up a lot of bad memories of failing the last time. Remembering how hard I tried and how badly I did. This time things are going to be different though. I am in a much better place now and know myself so much better than i did then. I am totally ready to go with the exception of having my textbooks. Everyone keeps telling me to wait until class to get them. I have to say it is driving me absolutely nuts not having them. I want to dive in and read them all but I am going to have to wait it out apparently. I have been attending seminars and what not over the summer and it has given me a small taste of the college experience so it has been a good way to get my feet wet again. I look forward to my school year and the things that I will learn! Can't wait!

The kids are doing FAB! Ethan just turned 13 last month. Can't believe I have a teenager in my house! He is a great kid, loves his video games and his books and movies. Jenna is 10 and is so much fun! She is a big socialite and has a cool sense of fashion.

Shawn is doing well at work. He has joined a volleyball league and has been enjoying that a lot. I am glad he has that outlet and some him time that he can explore his interests.

I took cake decorating courses last winter/spring and have been getting a few orders for cakes. I am loving it and finding I actually have a real knack for it. I will have to make a special post just on that.

At any rate I have actually written a post! HUZZAH!!! If someone out there in the web-o-sphere actually managed to read this thing than I am amazed. Hope life finds you all well and maybe I can actually get myself back into this thing. Stranger things have happened!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love that you have started up your blog again, keep it coming when you have time remember school family etc. comes first lol