Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Construction Time Again

Anyone get my reference to Depeche Mode??? No? Alas I digress...... LOL

So we are currently in the packing and storing phase of the kitchen reno. I am bringing home boxes from work as often as i can and we are finding clever places to hide all our junk in the meantime. I forsee a significant purging in my future.

The cupboards are being shipped as I type and will arrive at the kitchen place at the end of the week. The flooring is on it's way as well. This weekend we rip everything out and start lighting and painting. There is most likely going to be some drywall issues in taking off all the old wall tile. And I am anticipating some electrical and plumbing issues because what is a reno without problems that arise?

So say goodbye to the old kitchen! I won't miss you at all! I will include lots of before during and after pics in the next post...I promise!

1 comment: