Last night I was fortunate to get together with some old friends. Some I haven't seen in 15 years. It's funny to see how things have changed. Some of us have chosen similar paths in life and others have haven't. Some have one or two children while others can outfit a sports team. But no matter where life has taken us since we were teenagers it was wonderful to see us all come together and reminisce about the "good ol' days" and spend a wonderful evening together. Highlights of the evening: swapping birth stories, Farrah's new baby, Rosa's quinoa salad and Tracey's reaction and relishing the fact that many of our ex boyfriends (or crushes) were now fat and bald. (Yeah I know....not very christian-like.....but happily noted all the same! LOL) It was just nice to have some of us all back in one place together. In some ways it felt like a million years had passed...in others...hardly any. Hopefully it won't be another 15 years before we do it again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
On the weekend I saw one of the guys who thought he was "all that" while we were in youth. He is fat and bald too.
You look like you are doing a fashion shoot Rachel.
A fashion shoot huh? well I don't know about that but I think all of us have held up fairly well since our high school days!
Yes, you are still as beautiful as ever.
as are you!
Post a Comment